I missed the memo that said having an engagement ring on my finger gave everyone permission to ask me a bazillion questions about my wedding plans. I hope people have not taken it personally when I always respond, "Ummm.... I don't really know yet. (smile)".
Although I do not have all the answers yet, I think I have a pretty good start. Ryan and I made a wedding website to help spread the answers to every one's questions. Hope you enjoy! :) I am getting very excited as I continue to plan my wedding...who knew!?!?
Also, apparently it's considered kosher to include your husband (future husband in my case) in your blog - so my blog has now turned into a couple's blog, hence the name change. It's about time we came as a package deal! :) It might be a little premature, but I am excited...so what!?! :)
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5053277480803976&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d2743522d779a5b%2C0&MsdVisit=1
Gosh, i'm sooooooo freakin excited for youuuu!!!!!!!!!!! <3 you!!
ReplyDelete