Image Map

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hitting the Headlines

Ryan and I were in today's edition of The Wake Weekly! I know what you are thinking and no, we didn't get arrested and we were not creeping the classifieds. :) Instead, it was our engagement announcement!!! YAY!! I may have picked up 20 copies....that's not weird right?! Don't worry, they aren't all for me. Promise!

Since not all of our friends and family can see it (and the paper doesn't view online), I figured I would re-create it on here!



Bryant Wiggins of Rolesville and Greg and Beth Dixon of Wake

Forest are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming

marriage of their daughter, Sarah Elizabeth Wiggins of Wake Forest,

to Ryan Tad Larsen of Stansbury Park, Utah.

Sarah is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Billy Johnson of Pilot Mtn.

and Mrs. Bertie Wiggins of Rolesville. She is employed as

a teacher of the Wake County Public School System.

Ryan is the son of Tad and Kathy Larsen of Stansbury Park, Utah,

and the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Buddy Larsen of Salt Lake City,

Utah. He is employed in Airborne Infantry for the U.S. Army.

The couple is planning an April 16th, 2011 wedding at a

private venue in Rolesville.

1 comment: