A lot of wonderul things have come from Ryan and I being together... more than I will ever be able to count. We have gained SO many additional friends and family while sharing our lives together. It has been my favorite thing to see these relationships unfold. Ryan has met my friends and family, and I have his.
As a result we have a HUGE support system and LOTS of love and happiness around us. With our wedding right around the corner, our friends and family have really joined together to make this a special time in our lives. Plans are being made, bridal showers are being scheduled, presents are being given, and congrats are all around.
I can honestly say that Ryan and I are astonished at how many people are showing kindness to us. We had no idea that so many people cared about us. I know that the next few months will be very busy ones for us, so I want to go ahead and say a big THANK YOU to all of our friends and family. We love you more than you know! We also look forward to those many friends that we will continue to make in the different places we will go in our future - and family, well we will always be family not matter what or where! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment