Image Map

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Talents and Dreams

We have always been told to expand our given talents and chase our dreams! Even though we have a million things going on these days, Ryan and I are still trying to put forth the effort to achieve our life goals.

Ryan is continuing to work on his schooling. He is currently deciding on which class he wants to take next. I admire him so much for fitting this into his already busy work schedule. He is also taking charge and really stepping up as the new NCO in his company. I am so proud of him!!

Recently I am trying something new too. Since I am staying at home now, I am working with (more like wrestling with) my crafty side. I have decided that I want to seriously work on sharing, and possibly selling, some of my crafts. My close friend is giving me the dummy guide in how to get recognized and noticed with my crafts. She is super successful and I am putting my trust in her because I have no clue what I am doing. I currently feel super dumb, but I am sure I will get the hang of it! Ryan is being my biggest cheerleader and I love him so much for that!

I think that it is very important to constantly move forward with your talents, trades, and dreams. In today's time it is so easy to get caught in a routine where you stop growing as a person. Then before you know it you have wasted many good opportunities. Ryan and I try to avoid that as much as possible. We are always looking to stay active and try new things! We are learning so much about ourselves and each other because of it. Try it - find a new hobby or skill that you can do to break up your everyday routine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment