Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring on 2012

2011 has been an amazing year for Ryan and I, but I think that 2012 will be even better! This year we get to welcome Baby Blake into our lives! We are at 35 weeks and we are playing the waiting game with him. We are trying to scramble together and get everything ready for the moment when he decides to join us.

I have no doubt that this year will bring many adventures for our little family. As far as resolutions go, I think Ryan and I just hope to be the best parents for little Blake AND still continue to be the best for each other. I hope that we (and you too) take time to enjoy each day that is given to us. We have lots of changes coming up this year and we can't wait to share them!

PS- Just for record's sake... The rumor (by Mayan calendar and other 'prophesies') suggests that our world will come to an end on December 21, 2012. The new going joke in the family is that if this rumor is true, we are going to wait until December 22nd to do our Christmas shopping! Ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment