Ryan and I LOVE to have game nights... it happens when you live in a town where there is only a Walmart, gas stations, and fast food places. Anyway, back to the main point, we get together with friends as much as possible to play games like Monopoly, Clue, cards, and Settlers of Catan.
Recently Settlers of Catan has been played most often. Another couple introduced this game to us before Christmas. I had never even heard of it before!! It is basically like a monopoly-ish game in an economic way. Ok, I don't think I do game descriptions well, but you will just have to trust me that it is the most fun game!
We are all VERY competative people and this game keeps us all hanging on to the very end. You never know who could possibly win until the last little bit. Plus, this is the one game where things don't really get ugly. Monopoly on the other hand gets violent - game pieces are thrown! LOL.
At this moment in time only our friends own this board game. Sad. Hopefully we will be able to purchase this game in the near future because we want to play with our families when they come to visit. :) I can see a new family tradition in the making...

No comments:
Post a Comment