Image Map

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Certainly Uncertain

Hello 38 weeks! Our due date is exactly 2 weeks from today. You would think that this would be the easy part...I mean after 9 months of waiting, what is 2 more weeks?!?! Well, let me be the first to say that this last little bit has been the hardest for me.

Everything is certainly uncertain. Making sure that everyone is in the right place at the right time (myself included) is some what unnerving for a two week time span. Ryan's perspective on everything is so amazing. He sweetly reminds me that everything will work out.

Speaking of my amazing husband, we had our Friday Night Date yesterday. We took this opportunity to drive to Alexandria (about an hour away). This will probably be our last trip there for a little while. We did a little shopping, ate at Buffalo Wild Wings (my choice), and went to a movie - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (also my choice). Great movie!

On the hour long drive Ryan and I love to play music from our iPods and of course catch up on conversations. I asked him what he thought was going to be the biggest change once Baby Blake gets here. He said, "I think there is going to be a lot more smiles and laughs added to our little family." I thought that was the best answer ever! :) If you know us, then you know that we already have lots of smiles and laughs in the first place, but we know without a doubt that having Blake will add that many more! Yes, the next two weeks are making our plans very uncertain, BUT we are getting the biggest blessing in return. Can't wait to see you Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment