Image Map

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whirlwind Romance

Ryan and I are currently living a whirlwind romance. Of course there is the lovey dovey, love sick, puppy love, honeymoon period part of it, but I am more referring to the 'running around like a chicken with your head cut off" aspect.

Ryan just received his papers to start out processing (late, might I add - thanks Army!), so he will be busy the next two weeks getting signatures, turning in gear, getting his stuff moved, and anything else they tell him to do before he gets on that plane. At one point I was really excited for him to start this process. What was I thinking?!?! He is so busy! He is trying so hard to meet all of his deadlines and requirements so that it will not interfere with his dates to come home. It is a lot of stress on him.

On my end, I am STILL doing wedding stuff (story of my life). I am STILL meeting with people/vendors, STILL sending out random invites, and picking out endless small details for the reception. PS- Opinions are overwhelming, so if you don't like how WE are planning OUR wedding then get over it! (I say that with love) Courthouse anyone?!?! :) On top of wedding stuff, I am getting my end of year evaluations at work (which requires TOO much paperwork and lots of meetings - in addition to my normal daily work). I am also applying to school districts in Louisiana. Oh yeah, speaking of Louisiana - For the past week I have been dealing with house stuff so that we will have a place to live when we get there!

With everything going on, we (together) are also trying to maintain our Skype dates and communication. That is most important. Somehow we have to balance our own individual stresses in order to relieve the stresses of the other person. I am not sure how we do it, but it's getting done. Patience, strength, and kindness are starting to become our best friends. 2 weeks and this will be a closed chapter in our book! HURRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment