Image Map

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Skype Saver

Ryan moves back to the States in a month and I personally think it would be rude if we did not show gratitude to the one thing that has gotten us through the last year of long distance....Skype!

Skype has honestly been a life saver. We have grown SO dependent on it. It is what allows us to talk pretty much anytime during the day, anywhere (with the extra help from Skype mobile!).

Now, there have been some times that Ryan and I have wanted to kill Skype. For example, the hundreds of times our faces have frozen in an oddly humorous way. Also, there have been the times where our calls have been dropped due to a week signal. Oh yeah, and who can forget those distractions that occur while we are trying to skype (dogs, visitors, roomies, etc.)?!

However, no matter what the situation - it is so nice to know that even though we are half a world away, we can still see each other smile. Not a day goes by that we do not Skype....several times. I would say that I am going to miss Skype when Ryan and I move to Louisiana, but we will still be using it so that we can talk to our families in Utah and North Carolina. :)

1 comment:

  1. Skype was a huge part of me and my husband's relationship and marriage up until recently. I will join you in this toast to skype! :)

    ReplyDelete