Ryan and I have been eyeing houses in Louisiana ever since we got engaged. We have felt very anxious while looking because nothing fit perfectly. Many of the options were either not in our price range, ugly as sin, or they were missing something that we wanted.
When considering houses we wanted one that had plenty of space on the inside. We wanted it to be somewhat new and modern (a nice way of saying we didn't want a dump)! And most of all we wanted a patio or some type of backyard in which we could cook out and entertain people.
We finally found the place of our dreams! It is in a townhouse neighborhood called Timber Ridge. We contacted them and lucked out with one that was becoming available right around the time Ryan would be moving down! We are so excited to announce that we now have a beautiful 3 bedroom/ 2 bath house. YAY! This place has everything we want and more. I actually think I scared the lady who told us the house was ours. You would've thought I had won a brand new car! I had to explain that my excitement was because we were about to get married and this is our first house together. I know she was thinking, 'Sure, but it's just another day in the office for me!'
During our excitement, we decided that Ryan will organize the furniture in all of the rooms - because he is really good at stuff like that- and I will decorate and make it all pretty. :) Shout out to all of our registry gifts we are getting!!!
With all of the changes going on it is so comforting to know that we now have a roof over our head, a place to come home to, and a place we can call ours! This is going to be an amazing start to our new lives together! PS- We have a lovely spare bedroom, so we expect visitors! :)
you are so friggen cute!! I am so excited for you and you know I really love blue... so if you wanna decorate that room for me ;).... I'll be there to test it out sometime.
ReplyDelete