
My sisters!
Mother Dearest :)
Ryan and I got a lot of our kitchen stuff from this shower. We got almost all of our dishes, some kitchen appliances, picture frames, and best of all.......... the worlds smallest casserole dish! You see, this casserole dish was not in the stores when Ryan and I registered for it. There was only a picture. We thought it was going to be an average size. Looks can be SO deceiving! It ended up being a little one serving casserole dish. LOL! Everyone asked if I knew how small it was because of the price. I just thought it was a good deal!
Who knew....
Saturday was more of a bridal brunch, given by my Aunt Dana. Preface: My aunt is known for having AMAZING events. She did not let us down! The room was decorated very extravagantly with my wedding colors and pictures of Ryan and I.
The gorgeous table settings.
My Aunt Dana, her mother, and my grandmother served a delicious array of breakfast quiches, fruit, and cheesecake! We were all stuffed! It was wonderful. I am very grateful for all the work they put in to my special day.
With my Aunt Dana and her Mom.
This shower provided us with a good selection of bedroom and bathroom stuff. My personal favorite was something for our living room...a coat rack! I don't know why, but I have always wanted one of those. :) Of course I would never have been able to open all those presents without the help of little Chloe! She was just too cute and she provided most of our entertainment.

I can not say thank you enough to my friends and family for such a wonderful weekend. Ryan and I are so grateful for the love, support, and service that has been given towards our wedding. It has made us feel so special and it has helped us out so much. I can't wait to start decorating our little house with all of our new goodies! :)
I am so happy for the two of you Sarah! Love the blog! :))
ReplyDeleteI'm bloggin' too! www.thedietels.blogspot.com
Yay, Brooke! I will for sure follow your blog! :)
ReplyDelete