I was reading a random article that caught my eye about why redheads are so attractive to men. I must admit, I have wondered this myself. I am a natural born redhead - and proud of it! However, all my life I have gotten the typical stereotypes for being a redhead. Of course I have heard that guys like us because we are rare, we are known to be pretty spunky, and we are firecrackers when it comes to speaking our minds!
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-09-15/living/tf.why.men.love.redheads_1_redheads-men-hot-attracted-red-hair?_s=PM:LIVING
When Ryan and I first started dating, he had mentioned that he LOVED the fact that I was a redhead. His mom confirmed this when she told me, in one of our first conversations, that Ryan was obsessed with redheads. My first thought was - Heck yes!!! Thank goodness I'm a redhead cause I want this guy to like me! My second thought was - Wait, how many redheads has he gone after?!?! Lol. So, I don't know if I have attracted lots of guys with my red hair, but I do know that I got the guy of my dreams with it!
Now, about this feisty, combustible temperament... I will admit that I do not have a filter. My mouth has ALWAYS gotten me in trouble. I tend to say it like it is. Again, Ryan said that was one of his favorite things about me - as long as I am being feisty about something else besides him. Ryan's dad mentioned once that he knew Ryan and I were perfect together because I was the only girl that would take Ryan's sarcasm and jokes and then turn around and fire it right back at him. :)
Although I will never understand the reason for Gingers being so popular with guys (if there even is a reason), I have to say that I am happy to be one! And Ryan and I REALLY hope that we have a cute little redhead girl one day too! Watch out!
Oh who are you kidding? Feisty and combustible??? You're a total softy! And so is chris. In fact I think the whole lot of you are marshmallows. Puh-lease.
ReplyDeleteLOL - You aren't supposed to tell that secret to everyone, Ash! :)
ReplyDelete