
February of 2010 was when Ryan and I first started talking - on facebook :). Ryan was in Afghanistan and I was smitten! We had just started messaging each other, so I didn't know if he was single or if he was interested in someone else. Well, it was almost Valentine's Day and I decided to make a move and figure out this whole mystery. I had the bright idea to ask him if he would be my really long distance valentine! He responded the next day and laughed - and said that he didn't know of any other girls asking him, so yes, he would be my really long distance valentine! I took that as a good sign - I would take it! I guess you could say that is where we moved from just talking to being interested in each other. It has been one of our favorite stories to joke about! :)
This has been our second year as really long distance valentines - thank you, Army. I got a wonderful skype date and some beautiful roses. I made Ryan a video with a pretty song
and some of our favorite pictures. Luckily this year I have the comfort of a ring on my finger - instead of trying to win him over and check out his relationship status! :) It's amazing how much can change in one year!
The past year of getting to know Ryan has been an amazing adventure. We have overcome distances, deployments, ups, downs, hellos, and goodbyes. Over the time we have gotten to know each other inside and out. We have become each other's best friend and we have started planning our forever love. Valentine's Day is a wonderful time to remember all these amazing times together - and daydream about all the ones yet to come!
This has been our second year as really long distance valentines - thank you, Army. I got a wonderful skype date and some beautiful roses. I made Ryan a video with a pretty song
The past year of getting to know Ryan has been an amazing adventure. We have overcome distances, deployments, ups, downs, hellos, and goodbyes. Over the time we have gotten to know each other inside and out. We have become each other's best friend and we have started planning our forever love. Valentine's Day is a wonderful time to remember all these amazing times together - and daydream about all the ones yet to come!
omg! i did a video when we were dating too!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDelete