- Sweatshirts!!!
- Watching Friday Night Lights (currently on season 3!)
- Hot Chocolate
- Snuggling
- Being in love (he leaves Afghanistan this month!)
- Skype dates
- Football season
- Leaves changing colors
- Roxie :)
- Cool weather
- Songs that make you smile
- Sugar cookies
- Reading
- Yummy smelling candles
- Homecoming week at WFR
- Deep Conditioning for my hair (FABULOUS!)
- Great chats with friends
- Stars shining on a clear night
Sunday, October 3, 2010
sweet and simple
This morning I woke up to a nice chilly October morning. I stayed in bed for about 2 hours and even ate my breakfast in bed. What a great morning!! I actually had time to enjoy all of those little sweet and simple things. Hence, a list of the sweet and simple that I love:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment