Image Map

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Techno Treasures

Due to my awful spelling (yes, English teachers are chronic misspellers too!) I went on an adventure to get spell check for my Internet. Apparently, for those other seekers, Mozilla Firefox spell checks EVERYTHING! Thank you, Mozilla creators!
Of course, this in itself would not satisfy me. When I downloaded Mozilla, I noticed that it was rather...how should I say this... blah. It looked so plain and old fashion. I am not sure if it's normal to be bothered by this, but I was. So, I went in search for a solution to this problem. Come to find out, Mozilla will let you 'decorate' or personalize your web window. I decided to pick a lovely light blue/modern flower design/ thingy that frames all of my web windows. It makes my eyes very happy, not to mention brightens my mood.
Let's just say, there are so many little technological little treasures that I am stumbling on. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment