
This weekend I am spending the WHOLE weekend with my little sister, Taylor (aka - my little, herma, and pumba). In case I haven't said it before, I LOVE SISTER TIME!! So far, we have become TV junkies, because I am pressuring her into watching Friday Night Lights. I am pretty sure she is getting addicted, which means my evil plan is working. Hehehe. However, we tend to disagree when it comes to whose turn it is to change the DVD. We actually had a stubborn stand off for 30 minutes. I lost....
We also went to the mall and spent way too much money. I love having her around to talk me into buying things, not that I need much convincing. :) We topped of the day with some yummy Mexican food. We both share the same love of food, which can be dangerous at times. When we were little my mom would make us share a plate all the time. We would have a competition to see who could eat the most and the fastest. Again, I always lost...
I can honestly say there is no one else it the world that I love to goof off more with. We are so close and I love that girl more than anything! She is gorgeous (and taller than me), talented, and so funny - she gets it from me. :) Sisters are such a special thing. I am lucky enough to have two! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment