Image Map

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trust the Plan.

Recently I have been thinking a lot. Sometimes its about things I have said (like did I say something wrong...), how I feel about situations, and what is going to happen next. Now, before I go any further - let me warn you that my thoughts have been known to be somewhat exhausting. Often my thought topics or questions don't have an answer, or if they do there are too many answers! Basically its a fancy way for saying 'sometimes I just don't get life!'
When I get to the point where I have either stressed myself out or worried myself to death I usually stop and realize...I can't control this, so why am I thinking so much about it?! The point of this whole blog is to say - you aren't supposed to control everything! There is a plan for all of us and we just have to learn to trust that plan sometimes. There will be moments when we don't understand why something is happening to us or what we did to deserve this...but we just have to trust the plan!!
I know it's easier said than done. However, if we learn to trust it, then we can sit back and focus on the things that we can control! I was laughing with a friend of mine saying, "You know, when you think about it we can't really control that much in our lives...basically the only thing we can control is how we react to and deal with the things we can't control!" So...trust the plan! :)

1 comment:

  1. so true! :) there is little that can be controlled in life.. but really, do we want to control everything? its those snags in the plan where you find yourself laughing uncontrollably (the word again) or lost in an amazing area, or with a joy in life you cant imagine beingn without, or ... whatever. its those moments that mean the most and we get the most from. So although they can be annoying.. i wouldnt trade the uncontrollable for anything. even though i cry over them sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete