Image Map

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Days Go By...

Not too long ago I complained that the months leading up to December were going to go by so slow.... boy was I wrong! So far September has gone by extremely fast. It has also been packed with excitement, not only for myself but for others close to me as well.
I am going to be an aunt!!! My brother and his wife are pregnant with their first baby. I have friends that are still just getting started in their marriages. One friend is even experiencing motherhood for the first time...and I love seeing what a great one she is! Other friends are exploring the world (with me living vicariously through them of course!). My little sister is turning 15 and getting her permit. Last but not least, I am experiencing the greatest love story! :)
I love to see the exciting adventures that we all have a head of us. There are so many different roads laid out. Of course all of them will be challenging and maybe a little scary at times. However, for the most part it just looks like the best times of our lives! :) I can't wait to see how everything turns out!
"It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you have the time of your life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment