Happy first day of Fall!!!!
I do believe that Fall has become my favorite season. It is so beautiful to see the leaves falling and feel the cooler weather. Of course I am a person that walks out of my way to step on a leaf and hear it crunch :) Fall brings along the excitement of football season. It is the only season where there is that fun loving competition between friends, families are divided by rivalries, and team spirit rises to an extreme. Then, naturally, the Fall wouldn't be Fall without the NC State Fair. Where else would people gather together to cheer on the tractor pull and pig races??!?! Finally, the Fall ushers in the holiday season....and who doesn't love that?
This year I am particularly excited for the holiday season. For some reason when I think about what is ahead of me it almost seems like a dream- to perfect to be true. I am excited, nervous, and maybe a little worried that my dream will be just that- a dream. However, I am trying very hard to stay in the present and enjoy my season!
Quote of the day: "Character is who you are when no one else is watching"
No comments:
Post a Comment