Image Map

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Facebook: Friend or Enemy?

Ok, I am going out on a limb here..totally understanding that this might vex some people off. But, I am starting to question the use of facebook these days. I sometimes think that it is being used more for drama than for it's original purpose - to keep in touch with friends/family.
I myself have been included in facebook drama before - I'm not gonna lie- and I have quickly realized how stupid it is. I have also known friends to get so fed up with the improper use of facebook, along with the addiction, and have stopped using facebook all together. I have seriously thought about taking a big break from facebook for these reasons as well.
I mean is facebook our friend or our enemy? Is it making our lives better by enhancing communication or are we turning into gossip obsessed people? My verdict is still out...

No comments:

Post a Comment