Tuesday, September 14, 2010
I Can Cry If I Want To!!
I have gotten in the bad habit of trying to be strong ALL of the time. I guess recently, in doing so, some things have built up inside of me. I have pushed down some things about work and some things about my personal life. Also, not to mention just taking on every day life is challenging in itself (which we can all admit has its ugly days!). Well, today I finally reached my breaking point! It just so happened to come at 7:13 am - only about 30 minutes before my first class of 30 teenagers arrived in my classroom. Yikes!! I'm not going to lie....I cried, and cried hard! Thankfully one of my favorite coworkers listened, let me get it out, and then gave me a big hug along with encouraging words. Yes, I was somewhat embarrassed by my actions, however, I noticed that I felt a lot better. That just proves that sometimes you just HAVE to let out a good cry! Nothing is wrong with that AND you feel a heck of a lot better when you have gotten it out of your system! :) So, never be afraid to say, "I am having a bad day and I can cry if I want to!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i have come to terms with the fact that i now cry all of the time :) its totally ok to do so.
ReplyDelete