One of our favorite places in Louisiana is the Alligator Park. Ryan and I have been there numerous times! In fact, we have the pictures to prove it. Here are 3 pictures taken in the SAME SPOT across the span of about a year.
The first time we went...when I was very early on in my pregnancy with Blake. First Trimester.
The second time! I think we knew we were having a little boy at this point...or getting close to figuring it out! :)
And then the most recent. Blake could join us in the picture now!
Oh how time can change things! We will have to make sure to try to go back one more time before we move...just to continue the photo timeline. Now, on to the good stuff from the trip. Blake's first trip to the Alligator Park. It was rather simple. Hot. Tired. Sunny. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment