Ryan and I often enjoy similar movies, games, and books (well..I tell Ryan about the book), however, we also enjoy our own individual 'bookshelf' obsessions too!
Currently I am trying to read Gone With the Wind...again. It has been one of those books that I have started a thousand times but have never been able to finish. Since I have a Kindle now and I stay up late with Blake, I figured that this would be the best time to try again. It's like my life goal to complete this book! I love the setting and the characters of the book but I guess the length of it makes me give up. I have a short attention span with books sometimes. All I can say is that now the sassy Scarlett is making my late night feeding shifts that much more enjoyable! :)
Ryan's newest obsession is Diablo 3. Let me just say that I won't give this game justice because I don't know anything about it. All I know is that it is a computer game that Ryan (and most other guys around here) are drooling over. But there is a tragic part to this obsession. He pre-ordered this game with so much excitement! When it was released he was so happy to come home and break it open. ....Then he realized that his computer does not have an updated enough graphics card to play the game :( It has been torcher for him to hear about all of his friends playing the game while Ryan just sits there and looks at the box. So, of course Ryan just orders a new laptop (with all the right goodies) to fix the problem. He is proud to say that his new gift will be delivered next week and he will then quickly be playing catch-up to his friends...with a smile on his face.
What can we say? I guess we are just nerds deep down inside. We love our books and computer games!
No comments:
Post a Comment