Image Map

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boys and Their Toys

Ryan and I have been looking for a new vehicle. When we got married we had 3 cars to drive (the Charger, Jeep, and truck), but two of the cars were VERY high in mileage and were getting to the not-so-dependable stage. Since we are always thinking 'family' these days, we wanted to trade-in/sale our old cars for a newer used one that could fit ALL of our needs. And ta-da....


 We got a Dodge 1500! It will fit Ryan's work needs, our handy around the house needs, and it also has the 4 doors and approved child/baby seat safety features in the back. Now, I am not a big fan of white vehicles, but this one has heated seats and all that fancy stuff on the inside. I guess I can't be too picky.


I won't lie...I was a little disappointed that I gave up my Jeep. Even though it was old and has been very loved, it was my favorite! I was pulling for an SUV, but was persuaded that a truck would be more useful. However, I do have the promise that the next car (way on down the road...yeah, you liked the pun) will be a new Jeep for me! Until then, I get to put my Appalachian State University Alumni plate on the Charger. Doesn't it look beautiful?! We are now happy to say that we have two safe and dependable vehicles for our little family!  Check!

1 comment: