We have two new blog additions! Maybe one of them will fit your style and interest you.
Opinion Blog: I have always been a very opinionated person - also sassy, stubborn, and feisty. :) In fact, Ryan says this is one of the biggest reasons he fell in love with me. (aww...) In fact, recently, we had to deal with a very pushy car salesman. Ryan, as usual, was the nice and polite guy when discussing options with this salesman. Towards the end of the conversation, the salesman got a little testy when he realized that we were just talking options and we were not going to walk out of the door with one of his overpriced (rip-off) cars. He was not accepting Ryan's nice reasons for our choice SO I decided to step in. Let's just say the situation was handled and all of the RUDE man's tactics were tossed back in his face. The next day we got a survey call from the car company asking about the customer service. Ryan answered the call and simply said, "Oh, let me let you talk to my wife." *passes me the phone* Often times I am nervous to voice my true opinions in worries that I will offend someone or that people will not understand my sarcasm. However, other times I realize my opinions are very appropriate! So, I decided to start an opinion blog. I understand that not everyone is going to like it. I am not trying to persuade anyone. Instead, I am just offering a sarcastic view of how I see things...in hopes that it will entertain somebody! Enjoy and please follow it if you like it! :) Keep the Change
Craft Blog: Along with my thriving opinions, I can also be somewhat crafty. I have decided to try to expand my skills in card making. It's a project in the works. At this point I am going to just have the goal to add to my collection and have fun with making a variety of styles. Let me know if you see any you like or if you would like a card made for a specific occasion. I would love to make you one! :) Sentiments by Sarah
Make sure you follow these blogs and share them around!
No comments:
Post a Comment