Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Doctors and Due Dates
This past Monday I went to the OB here at Ft. Polk for the first time. It was really exciting for me!! Granted, all I did was a lot of paperwork! LOL. We did learn that I am 7 weeks pregnant and my due date is February 4th! Now, as I have said before, I think the due date is somewhat ridiculous because its clearly a hit or a miss. Confession: In this case, I hope I miss. I would love for the baby to come on February 5th - that's my grandmother's (memommy's) birthday. She is seriously one of my favorite people and I think it would be so awesome for my child to share that day and have that bond with her. I told my memommy about it and she simply said, "You let that baby come when it wants to come, but I would consider getting on a plane if it was on my birthday." :) I also found out that I will have my next visit on July 11th and an ultrasound on July 18th. I'm sure there will be more exciting things at that visit. So far only a few people close to me are noticing that I have a little baby bump forming. I have not gotten really sick - thank goodness! Overall, I feel great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wooohooooo!! yaya for baby bumb! <3
ReplyDelete