Image Map

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ryan's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Ryan!!! He turns 26 today! What an old man! We are 9 months apart in age (Ryan being older) and we always make old jokes when it comes to birthdays. :)

In all seriousness, Ryan deserves to have the best birthday ever. He has had a HUGE year as far as life moments go...getting engaged, getting married, moving, getting a house, and also having a baby on the way. :) So many good things! Ryan is one of the most wonderful, kind, and patient people I know. He will never ask for anything and will always break his back to help others - even when he is being taken advantage of. He is an amazing husband who always makes me happy and supports me. And I know without a doubt that he will be a GREAT dad!

Unfortunately, we are celebrating his birthday separately today. :( I won't be in LA until next Sunday. We will have to put off his big b-day celebration until then. He will still get one heck of a skype date - along with the 50 gallon fish tank and stand he got! And I think the baby counts as a gift too...right? Today, Ryan will be shining his shoes and studying. Yes, the joys of being in WLC for the next couple of weeks. He has lots of things to prepare and study for tomorrow. BUT he has the day off and I'm sure he will make plenty of time to talk and hang out with friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. My husband turned 25 today! Happy birthday to your hubby as well! :)

    ReplyDelete