Image Map

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! I LOVE Father's Day. It reminds me of many wonderful times with my daddy. I am his only little girl...and yes, I am still his little girl! He has been an amazing dad and I know he will be a great grandpa too - He wants to be called G- Diddy. HAHA!


I have always felt very thankful on Father's Day because I get to celebrate it with 2 wonderful men! My step-dad has been around since I was 4...Yes, I was the lucky kid with 2 dads! :)


This year there is even more reason to celebrate! Yes, it gets better! Now I get to enjoy have a father-in-law and Ryan is an upcoming dad!!! Doesn't get much better than that! Ryan has always wanted to be like his dad.

Ryan and I are so grateful for these men in our lives. I know that they have both made a huge impact on our lives...and for that reason - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! We love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I know both dads feel very blessed to have you as their little girl. Also, Ryan will be a great father b/c I've heard he has a pretty terrific dad.

    Love you,
    Mom
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete