Image Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

We're Stuck Like Glue

I saw this little questioner thing about spouses and I thought it might be fun to put on the record for our future generations. LOL. :) Plus, it makes me thing of all the good things with just Ryan and I! So, here we go...

♥ What are your middle names?
his- Tad
hers- Elizabeth

♥ How long have you been together?
2 1/2 years married and 1 year dating before that.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Umm.... 3 months? Not long.

♥ Who asked who out?
He officially asked me out, but I don't think I gave him much of an option. Haha.

♥ How old are each of you?
him- 28
her- 27

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Mine because we live in NC. His family is in UT and we don't get to see them as much as we would like to.

♥ Do you have any children together?
1 son - Blake

♥ What about pets?
1 dog - Roxie (I have had her since college) and 1 cat - Oliver (just adopted him a few months ago)

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Hmm.. I feel like we have the same problems that any young family has. Getting settled in jobs, trying to get into the perfect little home, being new parents... the usual. LOL.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope

♥ Who is the smartest?
I am more academic but he is more street smart and realistic.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me. Hands down.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We love Outback and Kanki. Really anywhere... we love to eat! :)

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Italy!!!

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Will I get in trouble for this?! We have a joke about Ryan having the past that pops up everywhere. LOL!

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Tie?!

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me but his food tastes better.

♥ Who is more social?
I have a few close friends, but he gets along with everyone!

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
ME!

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Oh geez... I say he is and he says I am.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
That would be me again. I tend to roll into the middle of the bed. Luckily he likes to snuggle.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me, but not by choice. He wakes up easier, though.

♥ Where was your first date?
Bowling in Utah with Jerad and Kara. Double date!

♥ Who has the bigger family?
He has one more sibling than I do, but we both come from huge families!

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Yes. He is always good about that! In fact I sometimes have to remind him that we can't always afford them. LOL!

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We are currently enjoying spending them with our own little family and making our little family traditions. The traditions come from both sides of our families.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Me. I think that's just a girl thing.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?

5 minutes. Hahaha... just kidding. We did move quickly though!

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
We both only do half of the laundry. We have no problem washing and putting it into the dryer, but we hate HATE folding!

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
He is the computer geek. Thank goodness!

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Depends on the car we take. I can't park his truck so he will drive if we take that. I like to drive my Jeep so I often drive when we take that vehicle. I think we both drive equal amounts and we both think the other one can't drive. :)

Ok, hopefully you learned more about us as a couple. We are starting to settle out of the Newlywed stage...granted we didn't have that phase long to begin with. We are quickly learning that marriage takes work and acceptance of each other - the good and the annoying. :) In the end, we love each other very much and we love this little family that we have created! Can't wait to make another year full of great memories!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! i just had to snicker at a couple of these answers! Ya'll are just too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete