Wow. Time really does fly. I can't believe that we are already in 2014. We are starting off with some good news... I just put in the order for our 2013 Blog Book to be printed! Remember, we update this blog regularly during the year to serve as our family journal. We then print the blog at the end of each year so that we have somewhat of a family yearbook. It is our hope that one day we will have a bookshelf full of family history "yearbooks". We also hope that our children (and maybe even their children) will be able to look at these blog posts and learn lots about our family, things we have done, and wonderful moments we have shared!
I am all about Bucket Lists and I feel it necessary that we start 2014 off with our new Family Bucket List!!
What we hope to accomplish in 2014...
Go to Boone - We weren't able to do this last year, so we will try again this year!
Pay off Debt - At least a good portion of it...
Expand our family :) - Just waiting for the right time on this one.
Buy a house - We would love this! Probably towards the end of the year if everything works out.
Visit Utah - WAY OVERDUE!
Ryan get a new job - In the works right now and hopefully we will know something in a few months.
Try new things - Always!
Revisit Blake's favorite spots - Beach, Zoo, Parks, lots of things!
Make new Family Friends - I think this one explains itself. Maybe?
Run a race (5K) - Let's hope we can get in shape to do this one! Looking at one in the Spring.
I'm very excited for this year!!!! Let me know if you need a sitter:)
ReplyDelete