Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sailing Date

Ryan and I FINALLY got to go on his birthday sailing trip. We had it scheduled for last week but it rained so we rescheduled. I think it worked out perfectly because yesterday was the most beautiful day. Blake got to spend the day with G-Daddy, so this was just Ryan and I. We really needed a day of just us.

We woke up nice and early to drive to the small sea-side town of Beaufort, NC. At noon we took off on a chartered sail boat. There were the most amazing views!







Our first stop was at an island beach. We got to pick up sea shells, see wild horses, swim, and eat some yummy lunch.






Next we went to Cape Lookout! We were able to walk around the grounds of the Lighthouse and see the Keepers Quarters.







Being at the beach with Ryan for the day has made me SO excited to take Blake to the beach in two weeks. I really can't wait to see him for the first time at the ocean. We are in love with our family summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment