Image Map

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lake Bums

Every year, my moms side of the family gets together for her birthday at Lake Gaston. I would say this is the annual family vacation for the Dixon side of the family. For the past two years I have missed out on the fun, but this year I got to bring along my two guys!

 
 
 
 
We had tons of fun!! Plus we got to experience a lot for "firsts". This was the first time that Blake has been on a boat. He loved sitting with everyone. He even got to drive! Big Boy!!
 





 
 
It was also Blake's first time in a large body of water! He was totally not a fan to begin with, but then he warmed right up to it. I wouldn't say he is a little fish just yet, but he will get there one day.
 

 
 
It was even a "first" for us big kids. We got to ride the tube together! :)
 



 
 
And the fun didn't stop there. Of course we hit up the playground, feeding the fish, and long walks by the lake.
 




 
 
And only naturally... we were totally exhausted. It's a typical side effect for first time lakers. ;)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment