Image Map

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rain is a Good Thing

 

Luke Bryan says in one of his country songs that "Rain is a good thing." He is right...unless you are trying to watch a Luke Bryan Concert outside. LOL!

Yesterday Ryan and I got to go see Florida Georgia Line, Thompson Square, and Luke Bryan in concert. Rain was pouring all day but thankfully the skies cleared when it was time for the music to start. We had such a great time! Normally Country isn't Ryan's music genre of choice, but I think he had a really good time trying something new. This was also our first concert together!! So much fun.




We also weren't the only ones to have a great time. Blake stayed at his Granny and Papa's house with Aunt T too! It was his first sleepover. Yep, he is 17 months old and this was the first night that I ever stayed away from him for the whole night. I think he had so much fun that he wasn't that excited to come home. Haha.

Just another great Summer night for the Larsen Family!!

1 comment:

  1. I know we had a great time! Let's do it again really soon:)

    ReplyDelete