Image Map

Friday, July 5, 2013

Red, White, and Blue

Happy 4th of July!!! What a great Summer Holiday! And it is a Holiday that we, as the Larsen Family, hold dear to our hearts. Ryan is so Patriotic and loves serving his Country. With that Blake and I support him and stand proudly by the Army life that we have had.

Luckily we were able to spend July 4th together as a family. We started the day off with the Wake Forest Children's Parade. I think we were kind of expecting there to be police cars and fire trucks and floats and candy... but really it was just a bunch of kids riding their bikes and wagons down the street. Haha. The best part was watching the parents run after their kids on the bikes. Fun times!! I guess we fit right in with our wagon!! Blake and Hope loved it.





 
 
We then went home and took a nice and much needed family nap. I wish I could make that a regular habit! :) Since Blake is still a little young for the fireworks...and he can't stay up past 7:30... we left him at home with Granny. Ryan and I went the Durham Bulls Baseball game with some new friends! The fireworks weren't too bad either. All in all we had the perfect American day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment