Image Map

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boy or Girl

The top questions we get asked these days: "Are you having a boy or a girl?" and "Are you going to tell people?"

Well, we now have some answers! We find out the sex of the baby on September 20th - hopefully! I am already saying my little prayers that the baby will be in the right position for us to clearly see. Also....yes, we will be sharing our happy news with all of our family and friends!

I feel like this is the missing piece to the puzzle. Ryan and I are at a stand still until we find out what we are having. We can't register for gifts or start decorating the nursery until we know what we are having. Although we do not care what we have, we still want to go ahead and start planning. Plus, decorating and nesting are what I have been waiting for!!!! Oh yeah, and we will come up with some names once we find out if it's a baby boy or girl. See...a lot is riding on this big day!!! :) Don't forget, you can guess on our poll to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment