Image Map

Friday, August 12, 2011

Back to School

Our family is headed back to school...in about every way possible. I just started back to teaching here in Louisiana. They start the school year much earlier than NC, but they also get a few more days off during the year. There are lots of changes I need to get used to with the new school system, but the basic job of teaching is the same - and I love that! I already have wonderful coworkers and students. This new school will be a great experience for me.

Ryan is going back to school too! He is in the process of getting his paperwork set up to take some college classes while still in the Army. The paper work is taking a little while because it's the Army, but it is in the works. Hopefully he will be jumping into some courses VERY soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for continued education...best wishes to you both:)

    ReplyDelete