Image Map

Monday, May 23, 2011

Apple and Tree

Of course you have heard the saying, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..." Well, see for yourself! Check out our family member's blogs!

My mom just got started blogging recently (only minor help required :)). I'm sure you will see many parallels between she and I. Since many of my readers also know my mom, I figured I would pass her link along!
Life as the Dixons
http://lifeasthedixons.blogspot.com

Rika Warr (Ryan's sister and my sister-in-law) also has a super cute blog. She just got married this past week and has some uplifting posts!
The Warr's
http://sofballplayer01.blogspot.com/

I know...that was a short family list. Hopefully more of our family members will start blogging at some point! Until then, you will just have to trust what we say about them. Hehe.. :) Enjoy reading about the rest of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment