Image Map

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Staff Sergeant Larsen

We are finally proud to officially announce that Ryan has been promoted to Staff Sergeant (E6)! He will now be in charge of his own squad (within the next few months). This is something that has been patiently in the works for awhile now. He was in line for promotion at the beginning of the year and was put on "the list". His Company was very impressed with him and has worked hard to rearrange things so that he remains a part of B Company and I know that means a lot to him.

Since I have known Ryan, he has always talked very highly of his leaders in Italy and on his deployment. He has always referred to them as an example of what he wants to be as a leader. In fact, that was one of his main disappointments in Louisiana - they saw leadership differently. I am so proud that he has held onto his morals and the true leadership qualities that were shown to him. He has never strayed from those characteristics. I am SO proud that he has people in command over him now that can appreciate and encourage those qualities.

He will always be our favorite soldier!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment