Blake has gotten into the superhero phase. To be honest, I am not sure where he got it from. It's as if he just woke up one day and knew what a super hero was. He has been 100% boy from day one and I just love it.
One of his favorite things to do is the "superhero pose" where he puts his hands on his waist and sticks his chest out. Then he will take off "flying" (running with his arms out) down the hallway. It's way too cute. He recognizes all superhero figures and loves them. He even picked out a superhero book at our last library visit.
Ryan and I went to Target the other night and we saw a Superman shirt that had a cape on the back! Oh my goodness... we had to get it immediately!!! Thankfully the weather has been beautiful this week so Blake was able to wear it right away and he took full advantage of saving the world one sunny day at a time. :) We love our little superhero!






No comments:
Post a Comment