Image Map

Sunday, November 24, 2013

One for You, One for Me

Ryan and I are complete opposites. Complete. But that's why they say opposites attract right?! So recently we have embraced each other's interest. We didn't really do this on purpose, but it just kind of fell into place. And it has been a blast!

One for You....

Ryan plays Xbox. So I tried, too. No, I did not try any of the war shooting games. I can't figure out how to move the little avatar. When I try, it looks like my avatar is chasing his own tail and shooting at the sky. I don't get it. Anyway... instead, I like to play Monopoly on Xbox!! LOL! It's really fun because it's an actual little animated board. Love it.



One for Me...

My passion is reading. It's part of my job, and part of my hobby. Ryan and I have decided to read a book together. No, he isn't reading Nicholas Sparks., but we are reading a true story called Lone Survivor. It's about a Navy SEAL who was part of a mission in which he was the only one to survive. It's pretty amazing. The movie comes out in January and we get to see that together, too.

 

I have loved combining and sharing out interests. Super fun. I hope things like this can "fall into place" more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment