Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Instagram Rewind

About a month ago, Ryan and I finally got our smart phones back!! Yes, I know we are probably the last ones on earth to get a smart phone. You see, I blame it on Louisiana. It was the one WHITE spot on the Verizon map in which a 3G Network was not offered. Awesome.

Anyway, now that we have smart phones again, we are able to use Instagram to capture all of our random daily moments. I thought it might be kind of neat to share these little moments once a week (or at least that is my goal.)  I am awful at printing out pictures, so I figure if it's in our blog book then that kind of counts. Right?!

Blake got to visit with lots of family this weekend...
We took Memommy some Taco Bell and then they had a little play time. Love love love this!!


Then Blake got to Skype with Grandpa Larsen in Utah. The Great Grandparents were also there too. He really put on a show for them! :)

 
 
Blake is still learning new things every day. For example...why Roxie eats on the floor instead of at the table with us. LOL!
 

At school, they are starting a new remediation time with the kids. The basically reward students with a C or above average by letting them buy McDonald's biscuits every Wednesday. We teachers simple just buy them to help ourselves get through the week. ;)


And thanks to Pinterest, I tried a new recipe this week! It was really great, except the potatoes didn't get as soft as I had hoped. Either way, we ate really well off it!

 
 
Can't wait to see what this next week brings us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment