Image Map

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Big Helper

Now that Blake is 1, he has been a big helper around the house. He LOVES to help with the dishwasher. Now, when I say help...I mean he likes to crawl into it and put random things in it. :)


 
 
And of course when you work this hard you get hungry... One of his new favorite meals is Ravioli. He loves it, bit we don't. He gets VERY messy. We now have to make sure that Ravioli night lines up with bath night. 



Bath night.... he doesn't look too happy here, but I promise he loves the bath! In fact, he has started to love the bubbles. He laughs so hard when we blow the bubbles across the tub. Ok, maybe Blake just didn't appreciate the fact that we put bubbles on his had and took advantage of the photo op!?!?! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to get these updates and see the precious pics. Blake is a joy in my life and I love seeing how he explores and learns. I love him:)

    ReplyDelete