Image Map

Friday, January 25, 2013

Snow Day

We have actually gotten some really winter weather in NC this month. Ok, maybe nothing to really get excited about, but at least we got to see some snow this year!
 
Ryan laughs at how we handle snow in NC. In Utah they have inches upon inches of snow all the time and they just continue about their daily routines. Here in NC, we cancel school before it begins to snow and we run to the store to get bread and milk. HAHA.
 
The snow started at night, so Ryan and I got to see the beautiful flakes....

 
 
The best part was waking up and showing Blake the snow (the very little bit of snow..haha). Ryan and I were WAY more excited than Blake was. He kind of just looked at us like 'Why do you have me out here in the freezing cold?!'. Still...we got the photo op and I guess that is all that counts at this age. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment