Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year and Hello, 2013!! I love New Years. It gives such a "new beginnings" feeling. There are so many things for our family to look forward to this year. To begin with, we get to be together again in our "new" house in LESS than two weeks. Now that's an awesome way to start the new year!!!

Normally I like to list New Years resolutions and goals... and yes, we have plenty of them, but this year I think I want to list something else. I want to list our family bucket list. Our family was apart for 6 months last year, and we missed out on so much together, so this year we are going to make up for it all!!! :)

The :Larsen Family Bucket List:
  • Go to the zoo
  • Go to the beach
  • Go on a couples vacation/get-away
  • Weekly date nights (at least 3 out of 4 weeks a month)
  • Go to Boone, NC
  • Attend a concert
  • Start family traditions
  • Go to as many sporting events as possible (baseball, football, etc)
  • Finish our basement - or at least apart of it (let's be realistic here)
  • Take family opportunities to serve others
  • Get bikes - including a carrier attachment for Blake
  • Create many "firsts" for Blake to have as a 1year old
I think that is good enough to get started. It has been our dream to settle down as a family and really start living life in our home. This year we finally get to start doing that. Who knows what this year will bring to us, but whatever it is, we will face it together!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let the good times roll! Ya'll deserve to be together and have ful. Remember, Granny has first dibbs on babysitting...haha:)

    ReplyDelete