Image Map

Friday, January 4, 2013

11 Months, Oh My

 
 
Our little boy is 11 months old, I can't believe I just wrote that. Perhaps that is why I am late writing this post... denial. Haha. It is so amazing to see how much he continues to grow. Here are the updates!
 
  • He has learned to flush the toilet...and sneaks into the bathroom to do it. Let's just say we keep all the lids down now!
  • He is done with baby food. He will try to eat any kind of table food - carrots, cheese puffs, bananas, green beans, pancakes, peas, sweet potatoes, and more!!
  • He is mocking us when we say things like "yeah" and make noises. Such a cute copy cat.
  • He can walk all over the house with his little walker.
  • He will actually sit and watch TV shows now.
  • Blake is very cautious when it comes to trying to walk... he is still working up the nerve to do it on his own.
  • He can't stand his car seat facing backwards. Turning that thing around soon!
  • He still loves skyping with his daddy...and cant wait to play with him in person next week.
  • He LOVES playing with other kids. Our little social butterfly.
Ryan and I have already started planning Blake's first birthday party. Can't wait to share the theme and details with you. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment