Image Map

Friday, February 3, 2012

Blake Ryan Larsen

Ryan and I are proud to announce that Blake Ryan Larsen has joined us!!!

He was born at 9:37 on February 2, 2012. Our little man is 6 lbs 11 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. He has all of his little fingers and toes...and he has  A LOT of strawberry blond hair. Let's just say that he is perfect from head to toe! :)


We are currently still at the hospital - since they keep all newborns and their families for 48 hours. Blake is keeping us busy with all of his little check-ups and procedures. Poor thing just keeps being poked and prodded. And....he is also getting LOTS of love from us and his grandparents (even his great-grandma memommy!). He has even survived his first severe thunderstorm - thanks Louisiana!

We should be going home tomorrow and we cant wait! Stay tuned for the Birth Story and some adorable pictures of our new love! Welcome to the world Blake!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I could be with Sarah and Ryan to experience Baby Blake's first day here on earth. Love, love, love being his granny:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So excited to see more pictures and hear the story!

    Also-- I hijacked Dotted Line until you're back up and running. So no need to worry about that!

    ReplyDelete