Luckily Ryan can watch all of his BYU games on ESPN. Apparently they signed a contract with the sports channel so that all games are televised. I guess you know what we will be doing around 3:30 every Saturday.
Since we don't get the local NC channels, I will be missing many of my UNC games. Sad day!!! There are a few times that I can watch it on the Internet. It's just not the same. So, my football excitement will come from high school football this year! We will be cheering on the Dragons of DHS (the school that I teach at). We went to one of the games this past Friday and it looks like it will be a great season for them! Happy Football to everyone!

ohhhhhhhhh, Chris is SO jealous. We don't have TV so we can only watch the BYU games around midnight when they're re-televised on BYU TV (which Chris gets on his iPad) or at my parents' house (which is what we opted for this weekend- lol).
ReplyDeleteLOL! Well text us and we will give you updates anytime.
ReplyDeleteTaylor will surely miss you when she goes to see Carolina play in Oct. I think the game ya'll went to last year was epic!
ReplyDelete