I had Bridal Shower #3 today with the ladies from work! The Media Center ladies (whom I love to DEATH) were in charge of this one. They had the cutest towel cake set up (not to mention the delicious real cake). :) Where do they get these ideas!?!
I got a variety of gifts at this shower - including of my favorite gifts thus far. Ryan and I got matching luggage tags with 'Just Married' stitched into them. SO CUTE! They will really come in handy with all of our traveling!
Over the past 2 years I have spent LOTS of time with these ladies. In fact, most of them saw my love story as it actually unfolded from the very beginning. Yes, they laughed with me (at me) when I talked about embarrassing myself in front of Ryan. They gave me tissues when I had to send Ryan back to Afghanistan. They even became my cheerleaders when I was a giddy mess. It has been so nice sharing this experience with them. Today was a perfect way to end a long day of work.
Mrs. Vey is AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment