
I am proud to say that I am Carolina born and bred. My family has always been huge UNC fans. In fact, I was born a Carolina fan. In case you have been living under a rock, the mascot for UNC is the tarheel, in reference to the history of North Carolina. Well, I was born with my birthmark on the hill of my right foot - resembling a tarheel. Although my birthmark has now moved to the middle of my foot, the spirit of the tarheel has not moved at all. Usually I watch UNC football and basketball games in the comfort of my own home (or friend's); however, this year I have been lucky enough to attend 2 football games with my little sister. We have had ridiculous amounts of fun!!! I have a feeling that no matter where I go in life - I will ALWAYS be a Carolina girl at heart! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment