This weekend my sisters and I put my mom on the spot. We asked her the following question: "If you got a call from jail and they said that one of your children had been arrested, which child would you assume that it was?" She said it would be me! HAHAHA.
I really don't think my mom would be surprised if I did get arrested. Often before I go on a trip with friends she jokingly tells me to call her if I need bail. That's me...a rebel without a cause. I guess that is what I get for being pretty sassy, outspoken, and one who lives life to the fullest (only somewhat testing the limits).
This has become somewhat of a family joke and hopefully, I will never have to use the all-so-famous one phone call to get a hold of my mother. In fact, she has warned me that if that ever does happen, she would leave me in there for the night. YIKES! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment